My Students Have Chromebooks! Now What?

My Students Have Chromebooks! Now What?

This blog will provide a step-by-step guide for implementing Chromebooks in the classroom.

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

I Don't Have Internet at Home... Insert crying emoji here.

Activity #5:  Learning what my students can do on their Chromebooks without internet access and what the Chromestore is all about.


Chromestore Apps



Offline Apps


Yes!  Homework Assignments for all!
(or just to finish up incomplete classwork)


Don't forget to click "offline" mode when you get your Chromebook.  Then you are good to go.  You don't have to do this every time.





**  If there is an app that you or your students feel is appropriate and conducive to learning and they would like it unblocked, let me know and I will have the I.T. Crew check it out.

Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment